Survey Details and Prize Draw Conditions
Prize Draw Conditions
- The Prize Draw closes at midnight 2nd March 2019.
- Only one entry to the draw per person. Members of NFC committee are excluded from Draw.
- Entrants must have completed part of the Full Survey and ticked the Prize Draw entry box in the survey to enter the draw.
- Entries without a contact email address or telephone number will be discarded.
- The draw will be made by two committee members of NFC within 7 days. Five eligible entries will be selected at random and these winners informed within 7 days. Any vouchers unclaimed after 15 days will be transferred to another randomly choosen entrant.
- Five vouchers to the value of £10 will be awarded.
- Vouchers may be redeemed in shops and businesses in the Newport & Wormit area who have agreed to support the prize draw. The NFC Treasurer will arrange payment to the value of the voucher to the relevant business.
- Results of the Draw award will be posted on the NFC website and facebook page. Winners may choose to have their names kept annonymous publicly but NFC Treasurer will keep a record of the prize draw awards.
- The decision of the NFC committee officers conducting the Draw will be final.
- The Survey will be conducted by members of NFC committee.
- The online data will be kept on a computer under password protection using the Google Forms system.
- The personal contact information for the associated Prize Draw will be deleted within 15 days of all the prize draw awards being given out.
- Any personal information will be deleted from the online and document copy of the raw data.
- A downloaded copy of the data collected will be kept on a secure computer (pass word protected file). This will exclude any personal information about the prize Draw entrants.
- Online survey and raw data copy files will be kept for up to 12 months.
- Reports based on this survey data will be prepared by the NFC lead researcher (T.Turvey) and cross checked for accuracy by other members of NFC committee.
- Where possible an independant other researcher will cross check the reports for accuracy. Raw data may be shared for the purposes of this independant report audit.
- Copies of the Survey Reports will be posted on NFC website and shared with other relevant individuals and groups including local Councillors and community council members; Fife Council and Sustrans staff. All final reports should be publicly available on the website for at least 12 months.